Today I ran with V on the Boulder Creek trail. We hopped on near her house (Arapahoe and 9th) and ran to the top and back down. We talked about everything under the sun, and a little about pace. I'm happy with my 8:20 pace at this point - there's no reason to grind - but I think her pace is just a touch faster than mine. This is good, we decided, as we need to push each other ever so often. The uphill was slightly challenging (felt sluggish) and of course the downhill was a breeze. There was some ice which slowed us down some.
Ran just shy of 50 minutes. My arch felt OK today and I think running on concrete and crushed gravel rather than the rocky trails is helping. New shoes ordered and due to arrive soon! There will be no running tomorrow. My sissy is coming to town and we're heading out straight from work. I'd rather sneak something in, but I guess I'm not so willing that I will get up at 5am to run in the dark. :)
Total:
Running: 136 minutes
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment