I woke early today. I was anxious about everything that B. and I need to do before leaving for the mountains and then having family stay over next week: exam, CLEAN, pack, take care of dogs, bake pie, date night, work, run. Tonight is date night - which B. and I haven't been able to take advantage of lately with all of our visitors - but alas the task list was too long and we decided that takeout and cleaning would suffice for the night. So I planned my day out - run this am, get ready and head to work, come home and squeeze in some studying and then clean clean clean my little heart out. Well, I almost made it through the list: run - check, work - check, clean - check. The studying part never happened thanks to a late meeting and then heavy traffic thanks to a dusting of snow. Ah, well, the best intentions...
My run was nice! Byrdie and I took the Shannahan Short Loop. Slick! We made it out unscathed and in 32 minutes.
Total:
Running: 102 minutes
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment