Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 8: Day 7

Today B., feeling much better, and I headed to Copper Mountain to use some of our passes before the time to use them runs out (which is quickly approaching!). Anxious to get home to our new little Higginbottom, we decided to do as many runs as we could before 1pm and leave the mountain early. We had a great time and I was reminded that I actually do enjoy being out there on the hills, in the cold, with a board strapped to my feet despite the effort of actually getting to that point. We avoided most traffic, thankfully, as our trip home last weekend took 4.5 hours, but still it took a few hours to drive down the mountain and up to Longmont to pick up the dogs and finally head home. We arrived back in Boulder around 4:30pm - plenty of time to exercise if one so chooses. I chose not to. :) Well, to give a little credit to myself, we have two visiting families this week and I have an exam due Tuesday evening, so the time really wasn't there.

I don't like to count my snowboarding time as exercise - activity yes, exercise no - so you won't see it in my pitiful weekly total. My foot is still hovering in that sort-of-injured-but-not-so-serious injury state.

Total:
Running: 146 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment