This morning Ben, Byrdie and I went for a short run near home. We stayed in our cozy bed until we could see the light peeking through the blinds letting us know there was enough light to run. Once again, I felt sleepy and sluggish during the first couple miles of the run but after 13 minutes I started to warm to the pace. We took the short, short Shanahan route (south first and then cut down the middle) and ran for 31 minutes.Yaktrax were needed again.
Despite feeling really cruddy when I start my am runs, I finish with gusto, ready to take on the day. I really enjoy having mornings off every so often so I can enjoy the morning sun, my morning coffee and a little extra time to prepare for the daily grind.
Total:
Run: 118 minutes
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment