Tonight Veronique came over for a quick run after I finished work and just before she went in. Once again I was feeling frustrated because I worked 1.5 hours longer than anticipated so I was late for our planned run. Thankfully we still had enough time to fit in a decent one.
Ran out to the bluestem trail and to the top of the hill to the fence and turned back. Aside from the hill climb, this was a fairly easy run and I felt really good. No foot pain during or after. Yay!
I'd really like to go to yoga and run tomorrow like last week but I really don't want to get my hopes up only to be dashed again by work. I guess I'll just go with the flow. Running is my priority (despite the cold and snow waiting for me out there... and despite that ever-tempting 80 degree yoga studio) so I just need to keep that in mind. If I have time for running and yoga before my date with B. then great, otherwise I'll just go to yoga on Friday or over the weekend.
Anyway, a respectable 37 minutes in the books. I'm only up to 66 minutes... guess tomorrow should be about an hour run. Since I'm feeling so good, maybe I should try for an hour tomorrow, an easier one on Friday and then two longer runs over the weekend??
Side note: Super hungry as of late. I really should pack better calorie-packed/protein-rich foods for myself. Tonight though, I'm beat and ready for bed now. My grammar and punctuation in this post can attest my fatigue. Oh, side-side note is that I'm taking iron, vit C and vit B12 again. Yay me!
Total:
Pilates: 60 minutes
Running: 66 minutes
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment