Ran around the Shanahan Ridge trails again today. Started off on the short loop (South first) and then headed up toward Fern Canyon before turning around and heading back down the mountain toward home. My body felt pretty good during the run but I was very slow when climbing toward Fern Canyon. This week has been in the 50's and the snow and ice has all melted to a slushy, slippery mess. I struggled with the trail conditions some, but I know that wasn't the only reason for my slow ascent. :)
My total time was 46 minutes. Now that I'm home and recovering, I can feel my muscles just aching from yoga yesterday! Good to be back. The 46 minutes makes that an average of 24 miles or so for the week. Two weeks ago I ran about the same mileage in less days. I'm OK with this number, though. I need to ease into my training so a few weeks of lower mileage is alright by me.
Total:
Run: 211 min
Yoga: 60 min
Rest days: 1
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment