Today was another beautiful mid-Winter day. I think the temps got up to 50 degrees! Yay! I woke early and enjoyed a little coffee before heading to yoga. Class was awesome - I think I can officially say that this instructor is the best teacher I've ever had in a yoga class. I'm still not crazy about how the Corepower yoga classes are run, but Ashley's teaching style really makes it worth going to the studio. Once my Groupon is expired I'm going to have a hard time not going to the Saturday morning class!
After a great breakfast with friends at Walnut Cafe, Ben and I ran part of the Big Bluestem trail (to the gate and back). We kept a steady moderate pace the whole way. Our run was 36 minutes long.
My right arch is bothering me again. I iced today so we'll see how it feels tomorrow. I will consider running some flatter trails or roads with no rocks to maneuver for the next few days. I really don't want this to turn into plantar fasciitis. Ugh.
Total:
Pilates: 60 minutes
Running: 160 minutes
Yoga: 60 minutes
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment