Yoga day! Yesterday I caught the deal of the day on groupon.com and took advantage. It was a month of unlimited yoga at a local studio for 1/3 of the price! Since I've been wanting to incorporate more strength into my training I thought this opportunity was a gift from some higher power!
The gift couldn't have arrived at a better time. I really needed this class today. First, I stopped off at my favorite coffee shop for a couple of hours of studying/people watching. Then I drove over to the yoga studio. The teacher was really talented and when I left the class I had energy just buzzing through my body. Even now, five hours after class I'm still feeling pretty good. Now if I could only feel this good about my surrounding environment.
Well, that will come.
Total:
Run: 165 minutes
Yoga: 60 minutes
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment