Friday, Friday, Friday! I had high hopes of making it out of work by 2:30 today (in at 6am again) to get to Boulder in time for a 3:30 yoga class. Once again, out of work an hour later than I had hoped. This week sure didn't seem like a short one!
Decided to head up to North Boulder to check out the trails. The temperature was around 50 degrees when I left home so I was very motivated to run! By the time I made it through town the winds had picked up considerably - icy cold wind! I ran 30 minutes and called it good. The trails were decent, but not worth the 20 minutes of downtown Boulder traffic or the fact that I have to keep Byrdie on a leash up there. I respect the leash laws, but when I have trails outside my door that don't require leashes, I favor them.
I have pretty much slacked this week. Not because I don't want to run, but because other areas of my life have been demanding more energy than usual. I'll adjust and settle in again.
Total:
Snowshoeing: 150 minutes
Running: 87 minutes
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment