Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week 4: Day 2

This morning I woke early to squeeze in a little genetics study time before work. I sipped on some fresh squeezed juice courtesy of B. and then a little coffee... courtesy of me. :) After about an hour of solid studying and caffeinating I was more than ready for a run! Short on time, I did the short Shanahan Loop (south and then down the middle) and I pushed myself most of the way. For the first 18 minutes of my 29 minute run I was working hard and the last 11 minutes I backed off (plus it was downhill). I felt so good! Love having legs under me - even if I am a long way from race shape. I have to say that coupling my runs with yoga (or climbing or even Pilates) really makes me feel stronger.

Foot felt better today! I actually didn't even notice any discomfort!

Total:
Pilates: 60 minutes
Running: 29 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment