Monday, January 25, 2010

Week 4: Day 1

Week 4 already? Wow! OK, well thanks to Twitter I found this free class schedule offered by the local Prana store. Having never taken a Pilates class before, I thought that a free class was the perfect opportunity to try something new. Kristen and I rolled out our yoga mats and settled in for the 90 minute class. I was surprised by the nature of the class... and I'm not sure why?! I knew going into the class that it was a strengthening/core class... I don't know, I guess I just wasn't a huge fan!

The class actually only lasted 60 minutes and while I did leave feeling like I gave my core a good workout, I didn't have that yoga-ish afterglow from centering yourself and breathing into your whole body. Ah well, at least I tried, right?

Right foot still just a little tender.

Total:
Pilates: 60 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment